Open in the Tuscan Villa on Friday, August 25th from 4:00-10:00pm and Live Music with Hyland Brothers from 5:30-9:30pm
Cost:$5.00 per person
About this experience
We are open in our Tuscan Villa Events Building/Outdoor Portico on Friday, August 25th from 4:00-10:00pm
Hyland Brothers will be performing from 5:30-9:30pm.
- Please note we have a $5 cover charge for anyone 21 & older on the days we have live music.
- The outdoor wine pavilion, biergarten, vines, and seating area near the pavilions are closed. Guests are not permitted to wander around in the vines so please stay in the Tuscan Villa and the Outdoor Portico.
- Please do not touch the grapes or the vines when you walk up to the Villa from the ceremony site parking lot. For those with mobility issues, you may park in our handicap lot next to the Villa.
- We are only allowed to sell wine and wine slushees so beer and liquor drinks are not available for purchase at this time.
- Please keep children supervised at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted inside the Tuscan Villa but they are allowed on the outdoor, covered portico. Please keep them on a leash at all times.
- The Hungry Hare food truck will be on site today but you are also able to bring outside food into the Tuscan Villa.
- Outside alcohol is prohibited.