Open in the Tuscan Villa on Sunday, November 26th from 12:00-6:00pm and Live Music with Chris Button from 1:00-5:00pm
Cost:$5.00 per person
About this experience
We are open in our Tuscan Villa Events Building on Sunday, November 26th from 12:00-6:00pm and Live Music with Fran Scuderi from 1:00-5:00pm.
- Please note that there is a cover charge on the days we have live music for anyone 21 or older.
- The outdoor wine pavilion, biergarten, vines, and seating area near the pavilions are closed. Guests are not permitted to wander around in the vines so please stay in the Tuscan Villa and the Outdoor Portico.
- Please do not touch the grapes or the vines when you walk up to the Villa from the ceremony site parking lot. For those with mobility issues, you may park in our handicap lot next to the Villa.
- We are only allowed to sell wine and wine slushees so beer and liquor drinks are not available for purchase at this time.
- Please keep children supervised at all times.
- Dogs are not permitted inside the Tuscan Villa but they are allowed on the outdoor, covered portico. Please keep them on a leash at all times.
- Charcuterie boxes will be available for purchase, while supplies last.
- Outside alcohol is prohibited.